Have you got a loft full of old, neglected but treasured film negatives, rolls of film and slides that you’d love to bring back to life to show your children and grandchildren?
All those cherished memories gathering dust and slowly deteriorating with age.
Well, the Ion Slide2PC Film and Slide Scanner could be just what you need. Simply connect the scanner to your computer and at the touch of a single button, you can start converting your collection of film negatives and slides to digital files.
Once the newly digitised images are on your computer they can be printed, copied to CD, stored - or if you really want everyone to see your Keegan-esque perm and flares - emailed to friends and family!
- Convert 35mm film negatives, rolls of film and slides into digital files (.jpg / .tif)
- Archive saved photos on your computer, copy to CD, email to friends, or print
- Takes only half a second to scan each neg or slide
- Plug & Play: No drivers required
- Easily transfer pics by pressing a single large button
- Power is supplied by the 2.0 USB connection
- Excellent value for money*
- Measures 15.3cm H x 8.3 W x 8.3 D
- Weighs just 660g
- Piano black finish
*Based on average high street pricing, the Ion SLIDE2PC Scanner will pay for itself after scanning approximately 6 rolls of 36 exposure negatives or 40 slides.
- PC: Windows XP or Vista - NOT MAC COMPATIBLE
- USB 2.0 (important!)
- Uses a 5 mega pixel CMOS sensor with 3,600 dpi interpolation & 48-bit colour scan
- Automatic exposure control
- Colour balance
- Fixed focus
- 3 white LED backlight
- Single pass scan
Please call 01252 896 040 for technical support on this item
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Q&AsBack to Top
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Sorry this product is currently unavailable