Bring your much-loved film negative and slide collection to life by transforming them into digital files and save directly to SD card – No PC required.
Once saved to SD card you can playback images on a digital photo frame, a television using the video output connection, your mobile phone, computer, or take them to be printed!
A high resolution 9Mega Pixel sensor produces high quality images (up to 2,400 DPI) of your colour and black and white slides and negatives that can be previewed on its large built-in colour LCD screen. It automatically adjusts focus, exposure, and colour balance so you don’t have to be a photo or computer whiz to achieve great results. You can even edit images using the ‘flip’, ‘mirror’, and ‘rotate’ buttons for correcting backwards and upside down images!
It takes a couple of seconds to scan and save each image, and as files are saved to a massive, impressive 9Mega Pixels you will be able to print large hard copies for framing! We also include a FREE automatic rapid slide feeder for the fastest possible transfer of your slides to digital (RRP £14.95).
A 2GB SD card is also included FREE OF CHARGE for storing over 2000 images! An optional 8GB SD card is available for just £19.95.
A USB lead (supplied) allows you to drag files to a PC/MAC for storage.
Mains powered, it’s compact and comes with a negative / slide cleaning brush.
- Uses a 9 mega pixel CMOS sensor with 4,800 dpi interpolation & 48-bit colour scan
- Images will be saved as file type .jpg/.tif.
- Scans colour and black and white negatives / slides
- Weight 1.47 lbs
- Unit 6”Hx3.25”Wx3.25D
- Screen size 2.4”
- Screen resolution 320x240
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Q&AsBack to Top
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Sorry this product is currently unavailable