Neostar Luxury Curved Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace
Rating: 4.6/5read 19 reviews
- Luxury curved smoked tempered glass front panel
- Powerful 900 / 1800W fan heater
- Variable intensity flame effect that can be operated with the heater turned off
The Neostar Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace is a stunning mood-enticing centrepiece which will add a touch of luxury to any room in the house.
The electric fireplace features a beautiful, curved smoked tempered glass front panel and variable intensity flame effect jumping through natural pebbles.
Not only can you cosy up infront of the fireplace during the cold winter nights, but the eye-catching warmth and appeal of the flames can be operated even with the heater off, making this an all-year round focal point, perfect in all locations - from the living room to the bedroom.
It looks equally impressive mounted low down on a wall as a traditional fireplace, or mounted higher up to create a more contemporary feel. Once mounted simply plug into the mains (there’s no complicated or costly professional electric installation required) and operate using the remote control – sit back, relax and enjoy!
- 3mm thick curved smoked tempered glass front panel
- Real decorative pebbles
- Variable intensity flame effect
- Powerful 900 / 1800 watt fan heater
- Flames can be operated with the heater off
- Easily fitted to any wall in the house (all fixings supplied)
- Mains powered (no complicated or costly professional electric installation required)
- Fully remote controlled
- Measures 63 x 52 x 14.5cm (25” x 20.” x 5.7")
- Input Voltage 230V AC 50Hz via mains lead and 13Amp fused plug supplied
- Flame effect via 2 x G9 40watt halogen bulbs (included) and rotating reflector
- Remote control and manually operated
- Fully tested, approved and manufactured to European electrical safety standards including GS/TÜV/EMC/CE
- Depth of glass front panel to wall 145mm
- Weight 12.9kg
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - FREE if order over £50 or £2.99 if order under £50
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 30 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 01794 525 320
ReviewsBack to Top
We love our new fire. It's in our bedroom, which means that we can now go to bed without having to be dressed up like eskimos!!!
Stockton on Tees
A beautiful classy fire and excellent delivery. Good value for money
Very good value29/04/2013 17:48:00
Easy to fit and works well
lovely fire27/04/2013 21:34:00
Very Smart, Functional and Incredibly Easy to Fit16/04/2013 15:15:00
Shame they no longer supply the log effect version, as this suits older properties, pebbles are ok for new modern houses, but log effect has more character which looks more attractive and in keeping with older properties
Isle of Man
A great value product12/04/2013 14:59:00
Really good looking and eligant appliance - great value for money. If you want a wall fire it is well worth buying. Best value I have identified.
Performs well - it is on trial awaiting a fixed installation, but I am completely satisfied with this product.25/02/2013 23:57:00
This item arrived, well packaged and ready to test right away; it proved easy to handle and performs well. Very satisfied with the performance. Might be more attractive with a burning log effect rather than the flaming pebbles.
Extremely good value for money - excellent product06/11/2012 05:39:00
Absolutely thrilled to bits with my fire. Easy to install. Looks great. Gives out lots of heat which is a must in the cold weather. Superb value for money.
although the fire overall was very good,the first fire was faulty from new. the second fire was fine.
Bought this for my Mum who has Alzheimers. she finds it a little hard to operate and because of the nature of the controls we can't put it on a timer. However, in terms of aesthetics it looks the business and, in practical terms, really heats the room well.
excellent performance and good value for money
great fire , would like it to have been a larger , i didnt really take notice of the measurements , my fault ,
I am a little disappointed as I have just seen the same fire advertised at Poundstretcher for £99.99.
very good looking with good fire effect.
Slight 'rattle' when it is turned on. However, the rattle soon disappears.
Good quality packing,finish, instructions etc. The flame effect is not bad. The remote control does not work very well unless very close which is a shame.
Prompt delivery,excellent product
Very nice fire
Q&AsBack to Top
So, if you used the highest setting (1800W) for 1 hour, the calculation would be: (1800 x 1) ÷1000 = 1.8kWh
To find out how much this will cost per hour, you will need to find out how much your energy supplier charges. But on average, the fireplace on its highest setting will cost you approx. 18p to 21p per hour to run
Customers Also LikedBack to Top