Prem-I-Air Air Cooler, Purifier & Humidifier
Rating: 4.1/5read 7 reviews
- Imitates the natural cooling action of the sea to significantly lower air temperature
- Built-in ioniser removed impurities and odours purifying the air your breathe
- Large 4L cold water tank - add ice or freezer packs to lower temperature even further
This high-tech Mobile Air Cooler from Prem-I-Air uses evaporative cooling technology which imitates air being cooled by the sea – by blowing air through its built-in water filter it reduces air temperature dramatically, unlike a fan which simply circulates air at room temperature.
It doesn’t need a noisy compressor (unlike an air conditioner) so no hot air to pipe out via a window, door, or hole in the wall, and it even purifies the air you breathe: a nylon mesh filter and a built-in state-of-the-art negative ion generator (Ioniser) removes unwanted air impurities and odours (e.g. dust, pollen, smoke etc) and improves the quality of the air you breathe. So not only does it cool the air it also cleans and improves it!
- Large 4 litre cold water tank (ice or freezer packs can also be added to lower the temperature even further)
- Adjustable timer and fan speed
- Oscillating directional front louvers
- Smooth-running castors
- Uses just 70watts of electricity
- Air flow output: 300m³/h
- Scent can be added to the water tank to fragrance a room
- Noise level is kept to a minimum for use whilst sleeping
- Measures just: 67cm H x 23cm W x 23cm D
- 2-year guarantee
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - FREE if order over £50 or £2.99 if order under £50
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 30 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 01794 525 320
ReviewsBack to Top
very good item.
great machine and great price.
enjoyed the cool air during the last heat wave
Insufficient product information. I used the air cooler twice with water in and twice it soaked my carpet: the second time I tried I put a towel underneath. Phoned help desk twice. The brown 'filter' was not in cooler when it arrived. Had another look in box and found it - we thought it was part of the packaging! Should have been in the cooler. Would be helpful if there was a detailed diagram accompanying the cooler. I even looked on your site and still couldn't find any more details - either of the inside of the drawer, especially the bung - and no instructions on how to empty the water out. No one told me about the brown filter - I only looked in the box to see if I'd missed any more instructions. Now, hopefully, there will be no leaks and I will be very happy with the Air Cooler.
ideal for small and medium size rooms. moves enough air to cool occupants.
Good little machine. Does what it says. Only the water filling and disposal is a problem as the drawer doesn't come fully out and the whole thing has to be taken to a sink or toilet and the water then tends to go everywhere. It is noisier than I thought it would be especially in a smallish room where I use it but overall it represents good value for money and I am pleased with the product
Q&AsBack to Top
Customers Also LikedBack to Top