The Eckman Electric Chainsaw combines an impressive 2.4kw high-torque motor with an extra long 18" (46cm) "low kickback" Oregon chain and bar to ensure a super powerful and safe performance.
This electric chainsaw is incredibly easy to start (just flick a switch and away you go) and is just as powerful as petrol chainsaws - capable of cutting through even huge 16” (41cm) diameter logs like a hot knife through butter!
Easy chain tensioning using the very latest in SDS “tool-less” technology (rather than having to muck around with a fiddly screwdriver), super-fast safety braking in the event of “kickback” (stops the chain in 0.15 of a second!), automatic chain oil lubrication and ultra low vibration all add up to make this a very safe, convenient and comfortable chainsaw to use.
Manufactured to the very highest European electrical safety standards.
- 2.4kw high-torque motor
- 18” (46cm) Oregon “low kickback” chain and bar
- Can cut through 16” (41cm) diameter
- SDS “tool-less” chain tensioning
- Super-fast safety braking (stops the chain in 0.15 of a second!)
- Automatic chain oil lubrication and oil level indicator
- Ultra low vibration
- Manufactured to the very highest European electrical safety standards
- Comes supplied with a 10m power cable, protective blade sheath and illustrated handbook with sawing guides and tips
- Weight: 5.3kg
- 300ml oil tank
- No-load Speed: 5,800rpm
- Max. Chain Speed: 13metres/second
- Noise Output Level: 107Db
- Nominal Voltage: 230-240V 50Hz
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Q&AsBack to Top
So, if you used the chainsaw for 1 hour, the calculation would be: (2200 x 1) ÷1000 = 2.2kWh.
To find out how much this will cost per hour, you will need to find out how much your energy supplier charges. But on average, the chainsaw will cost you approx. 24p per hour to run.
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Sorry this product is currently unavailable