The Neostar Tape Express allows you to convert your audio tapes into digital files (MP3) on your computer which can then be stored, transferred on to your iPod or burned to CD.
If you have lots of old tapes from the 70's, 80's & early 90's, but no longer own a tape casette player, the Tape Express from Neostar is ideal.
This tape-to-MP3 recorder can either run on batteries, or USB power, enabling you to play and transfer music wherever you may be.
Simply plug the Tape Express into your computer (via USB cable), insert your audio tape into the cassette player, press play & record, and using the included Tape Converter software, begin converting old tapes to MP3 files.
You can even use the audio output to connect the Tape Express to your hi-fi or other speaker systems.
- The Tape Express converts music on tape cassettes to MP3 format
- MP3s can be transferred to MP3 players (iPods) or burned to CD
- Tape Converter Software included - imports music to iTunes library
- Connection to computer via USB cable (included)
- Powered by 2x AA batteries (available separately) or USB
- Audio output allows you to play your tapes through external hi-fi or speakers
- PC - Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Mac - OS X or higher
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Q&AsBack to Top
Sorry this product is currently unavailable