Neostar Tape Express Tape-to-MP3 Converter
Rating: 3.9/5read 22 reviews
- Convert audio tapes into MP3 files on your computer which can then be stored or transferred on to your iPod or CD
- Ideal if you have lots of old tapes but no longer own a tape cassette player
- Included software imports music into iTunes library
The Neostar Tape Express allows you to convert your audio tapes into digital files (MP3) on your computer which can then be stored, transferred on to your iPod or burned to CD.
If you have lots of old tapes from the 70's, 80's & early 90's, but no longer own a tape casette player, the Tape Express from Neostar is ideal.
This tape-to-MP3 recorder can either run on batteries, or USB power, enabling you to play and transfer music wherever you may be.
Simply plug the Tape Express into your computer (via USB cable), insert your audio tape into the cassette player, press play & record, and using the included Tape Converter software, begin converting old tapes to MP3 files.
You can even use the audio output to connect the Tape Express to your hi-fi or other speaker systems.
- The Tape Express converts music on tape cassettes to MP3 format
- MP3s can be transferred to MP3 players (iPods) or burned to CD
- Tape Converter Software included - imports music to iTunes library
- Connection to computer via USB cable (included)
- Powered by 2x AA batteries (available separately) or USB
- Audio output allows you to play your tapes through external hi-fi or speakers
- PC - Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Mac - OS X or higher
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £2.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
Waste of my money28/11/2013 18:47:00
Wish I had returned this product which I bought in March 2013 as it is still sitting in its box. Was so excited when it arrived and I got out my tapes to convert and then realised it was going to take me forever to convert just one let alone my collection. It plays tapes but it is too tinny to appreciate the music. I was very disappointed.I paid for express postage too.
Takes very long (10hours) to convert and the CD never played to know if the conversion is satisfactory06/08/2013 19:56:00
not satisfied with product for the above reasons,will return the product soon
Tape to MP3 Converter22/07/2013 22:06:00
A nice little gadget to access all those loved tapes lovingly retained from days gone by.
Tape express converter was exactly what I wanted . Too bad it took 8 weeks to be delivered.05/07/2013 12:20:00
Products were just what I wanted - took a while to be delivered.
Small, easy to use, good results30/05/2013 13:58:00
I had trouble finding out which way to go back on tape - rewind or fast forward - and had to experiement
Excellent product that meets expectations.06/11/2012 10:14:00
I have recomended it to my friends. It would be better if it could record at a higher speed that the tapes normally run to play.
Neostar Tape Capture10/10/2012 17:55:00
I was very pleased with the speed of the delivery, although I did pay extra for this. This is a very useful piece of kit to own.
Really easy to use and performed well on a "test" conversion.
Yes do you know where I can purchase a power lead for the Neostar tape capture?
As usual a first rate service and great products.
A present , not been given yet
Works a treat
fine so far, the software supplied is Audacity which is free on the internet anyway
Excellent product.Easy to use.
Burton On Trent
Excellent seems to do all it's supposed to do
Good all round value for money. Does the job well
good delivery well packed not yet used as present for xmas
I would have appreciated some explanation about the interface which appeared on screen. Good value.
Really good product (if a tiny bit expensive). I'm rubbish at anything technical but I managed to get it to work first time and it was really easy. The quality of sound is really good too.
Instructions to reord onto computer good but nothing about getting computer recordings onto IPod
Compared with the availability in the electrical superstores at double the price, good value for money