Eckman 1.3kW Electric Snow Thrower
Rating: 4.3/5read 8 reviews
- Blasts snow off pathways and drives up to 9 metres away with ease
- Avoid treacherous walks down your drive and to your car when it snows
- Front paddle spins at an incredible 4000rpm
The 'Snow Go' electric snow thrower from Eckman is a massive time- and effort-saving machine that will blast snow off pathways and drives up to 9 meters away with absolute ease.
Whilst we may all wish for a white Christmas and snow can be lovely to look at when still indoors, it can be treacherous when attempting to get to your car or walk down your drive or pathways. The Snow Go will solve all of those problems.
The 1.3kW motor powers the machine's 10" (26cm) wide front paddle (auger) that acts like a revolving scoop, spinning at an incredible 4000rpm, ejecting the snow up to 9 metres (more than 29 feet) away. Combined with a generous 10m (33 feet) lead you'll have your drive and paths cleared in a matter of minutes.
- Powerful 5.6Amp 1.3Kw motor
- Extra long 10m (approx.33ft) power cable
- 10” (26cm) wide front auger
- Throws snow up to 9 metres (more than 29 feet) away
- Weighs 5kg (11lbs)
- Easy to manoeuvre
- No maintenance required (apart from a little clean after each use)
- Manufactured to the highest European safety and quality standards
- 2-Year Guarantee
- Technical Approvals: CE/GS
- Water-resistance rating: IPX4
- Maximum working depth: 120mm (approx..5”)
- Machine width (auger/motor housing): 26cm(approx. 10”)
- Machine length: 137cm (approx.54”)
Outdoor Weatherproof Power Adaptor (PS002) - £24.95
DRiBOX Outdoor Weatherproof Electrical Connection Box - Large (DRY330) - £19.95
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - FREE if order over £50 or £2.99 if order under £50
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 30 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 01794 525 320
ReviewsBack to Top
no probs with ordering & quick delivery10/04/2013 14:39:00
10 years too late. I am 80yrs young now that I don't need to shovel again should keep going a bit longer
Easy to use in moderate snow.29/01/2013 11:08:00
Arrived just in time for good trial in recent snow!
Takes all the hard work out of moving snow05/12/2012 10:18:00
I thought by buying the snow thrower would stop the snow coming, but no today we had about 4 inches so an ideal opportunity to try it out. Very easy to use and I soon got the hang of it.
The service was quick and efficient14/11/2012 12:01:00
We have not tried it yet (no snow!) but the machine looks OK.
It was delivered when you said and I would use your service again.Due to no snow I haven't tried it yet !!!
At this moment as you all know in England,we have not had snow. Plenty of very bad frost but not enough to make a snowball. !! I have had the machine out of the box and fixed it up and switched on, very powerful, much lighter and more manageable than i thought possible. As i have arthritis the small but robust machine i believe will do the job i,ts built for.By the way i live in Aberdeen and with the last two snow falls out side my house it was up two 3/4ft, so i think this machine will do the trick. Once again thank-you P.S If we do get the snow that has been mentioned, it will be worth the money B.T.
i have not realy used it yet we have had no snow yet
Have not been able to use same. No snow?
Q&AsBack to Top
Customers Also LikedBack to Top