Prem-I-Air Grantham 1.5 kW Electric Stove Fireplace
Rating: 4.8/5read 2 reviews
- Two heat settings, powerful fan and room thermostat
- Burning logs flame effect that can be used with or without the heater on
- Safety cut-out and tip over switch that automatically stops if the heater is knocked over
The sturdy, free-standing Grantham electric fireplace will look perfect in any modern or traditional setting. Simply plug it into any convenient 13Amp mains outlet and let the real flame effect burning logs and 1.5Kw fan heater create a lovely warm and inviting space.
The Grantham measures 17 ½” high x 14 ½” wide x 7 ½” deep (45x37x19cm), weighs 15.4lbs and it’s sturdy steel construction is finished in traditional stove black.
There are two heat settings, a room thermostat so you can set and maintain your own comfort level, a powerful fan to help circulate the warm air as efficiently as possible, safety cut-out, and a tip over switch that automatically stops the heater working should it get knocked over. The burning logs flame effect can be switched on independently to the heat so you can still enjoy the “ambiance” even on warm summer evenings.
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - FREE if order over £50 or £2.99 if order under £50
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 30 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 01794 525 320
ReviewsBack to Top
Excellent iterm, very fast delivery - website easy to use19/03/2013 10:42:00
We were so delighted we bought a second fire
st helier, jersey
product seems to be as advertised, so far so good, no complaints.
Q&AsBack to Top
So, if you used the highest setting (1500W) for 1 hour, the calculation would be: (1500 x 1) ÷1000 = 1.5kWh
To find out how much this will cost per hour, you will need to find out how much your energy supplier charges. But on average, the fireplace on its highest setting will cost you approx. 15p to 18p per hour to run
Customers Also LikedBack to Top