Pulsar Kinetic Automatic Watch
Rating: 4.7/5read 9 reviews
- Powered by the movement of your wrist - no batteries required
- 100m (10ATM) water resistance
- Brushed stainless steel case with black padded leather strap and contrasting stitching
Combining advanced technology with dynamic styling, this superb Pulsar Kinetic watch is manufactured by the Seiko Watch Corporation which has been designing cutting edge precision watches for more than 100 years.
This Pulsar watch uses unique and award winning Kinetic technology which converts the movement of your wrist into electricity and constantly recharges the built-in battery. Normal everyday wear provides a backup charge sufficient to run the watch for up to six months – far longer than other automatic watches.
It really is the perfect all-round watch - smart enough for business but built for action with a brushed stainless steel case plus an amazing 100m water resistance.
- Powered by the movement of your wrist – with up to 6 month power reserve
- Quartz accuracy
- Lumibrite hands and markers which appear illuminated at night
- 100m water resistance
- Black dial with numeric markers, clear hour minute and second hands
- Mineral crystal glass with magnified date window
- Black padded leather strap with contrast stitching
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Case Width (Approx): 38mm
- Case Depth (Approx): 10mm
- Strap/Bracelet Type: Leather Strap
- Clasp Type: Traditional Buckle
- Water Resistance Depth: 100 metres
- Water Resistance: Swimming or Snorkelling
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
Item exactly as described26/12/2012 16:13:00
Wanted a chunky watch with a clear dial which would be tough and stand up to knocks. I'm a big tall chap and the modern thin watches look a bit 'sissy' on me. This suits me just fine. Comes with a generously sized strap too which is a bonus as I usually have to take off the original and replace with an extra large one.
Great watch, cheeky customer service department!20/06/2012 20:02:00
I found it £10 cheaper here: http://www.independentoffers.co.uk/I-DD-4002 . When I complained I received a reply stating that because I had used a discount code from their facebook page I had only paid £2 more than the Independant offer. Guess I was lucky that i had used that code, but my point is that should of been nothing to do with it!!
Very pleased with the watch and the time it took to receive it
Best value on internet.
Very satisfied with prompt and efficient custer service
This is a classic watch from a top manufacturer which does everything it needs to (i.e.accurately and reliably tell the time and date) and never needs a battery. It is tough enough for heavy outdoor wear and stylish enough to go to town.
Works well. Slightly expensive. Thicker and heavier than I expected even though correctly described in the catalogue.
very good quality
Remarkable watch. Excellent for travel. Some initial difficulty in mastering the 2 positions for the crown. First position is a very slight pull.