100 Litre Mini Rainsaver Water Butt with Stand
Rating: 4.6/5read 11 reviews
- Takes up very little space in your garden or patio
- Stores up to a massive 100 litres / 22 gallons of rain water which can be used to water your flowers or lawn
- Comes with lid, base, rain diverter and tap
Please Note: This item is despatched directly from the supplier and therefore delivery will be between 7-10 days.
Your plants, flowers, trees and vegetables all prefer good healthy natural rain water to common chemically-treated household tap water and this space-saving 100litre butt is just the thing for catching rainwater without losing too much garden/patio space.
It measures just 15” (38cm) wide and will store up to an impressive 100 litres (almost 22 gallons) of rain water. What’s more it’s manufactured in the UK from 75% recycled plastic and comes with a lid, base, rain diverter (from your gutter to the water butt) and tap! So it’s environmentally friendly in more ways than one and it’s easy to use.
Order now to catch winter and early spring showers so you’re prepared for everyday watering and any future potential droughts.
- Environmentally friendly: made in the UK; 75% recycled plastic; water conservation
- Space-saving: 37” high (94cm) excluding base (base measures 12” / 30cm high).
- Base & tap for easy-filling of watering can.
- Rain diverter from gutter (fits to 2.5” (65mm) square downpipe, or 68mm round downpipe).
- 5yr guarantee
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
Water Butt08/06/2012 19:30:00
Service good although did not know why additional invoice sent
100l Water Butt with Stand19/05/2012 18:51:00
Unless you are really tight for space or just looking for an overflow butt, it might be worth considering getting the standard size item.
very good value
Good quality product
It collects rain
a very well made water butt, that was easy to fix with the minimum of tools - highly recommended and came just in time for the deluge!
Diverter easy to fit however, connector to butt was not pre drilled and the 25mm drill bit was expensive to buy. The washer perished when I tightened the nut so I now need a new washer....
newcastle on tyne
Thanks for prompt service
Other than a difficulty finding a drill large enough for the inlet spout, the whole thing was easy-peasy. On top of that, it works. Beautifully.
Does the job, convenient shape and size for space we had available