Neostar 5-in-1 Air Cooler, Purifier, Fan, Heater and Humidifier
Rating: 4.5/5read 9 reviews
- Includes a fan and evaporative air cooler function for summer months
- Also warms the air and prevents rooms from becoming stuffy and stale
- Ioniser purifies the air you breathe
During cold autumn and winter months many of us appreciate a compact, portable, personal mobile heater like this one that heats the air immediately around us - unlike expensive to run central heating which takes time to raise the room temperature and therefore uses lots of costly energy.
This highly impressive feature-packed combi-heater from Neostar not only provides immediate heat from its ultra-safe 2kW (max) PTC ceramic heater and fan wherever and whenever you need it most, but it also includes a built in Ioniser and air purification system that circulates and cleanses your otherwise dry, stuffy and stale air.
It adds negatively charged ions to the air which helps our bodies absorb more oxygen – making us feel better and keeping air fresh.
Also featured is a twin filter air purification system that removes smoke, dust, pollen etc. to keep air clean.
- Evaporative air cooler function - lowers temperature; perfect for hot summer months
- High output 400 m³ per hour air flow with oscillating directional front louvers
- 3 speed ‘fan’ mode (sleep/normal/natural)
- Adjustable timer
- LED control panel
- Remote control
- Smooth-running castors
- Measures 69cm H x 37cm W x 29cm D
- Air flow volume 400(m³/h)
- Power supply – 220~240 volts 50Hz
- Power consumption – 65 Watts
- Heater power consumption – (min) 1300 or (max) 2000 watts
- Water consumption – 1litre per hour; weight 7kg
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - FREE if order over £50 or £2.99 if order under £50
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 30 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 01794 525 320
ReviewsBack to Top
Fantastic product..I would recommend it to all
heater/air cooler10/10/2012 13:10:00
Have only used as a heater
Does what is says in the advert. A tad noisy but works well.06/09/2012 11:49:00
I am extreemly pleased with this versatile machine. It looks good in any envioroment. Works efficently & really helps with my allergies.
Really pleased with the air cooler its a great bit of kit03/09/2012 11:39:00
No more to be said it does what it says on the tin
Excellent for cooling03/09/2012 10:41:00
I found this so effective, I purchased four additional units for family members. I found it quiet enough to use in the bedroom on low and medium settings. It kept me comfortable even when the temperature outside was over 30C.
Ideal domestic use product, especially with timer facility23/08/2012 15:54:00
I bought one six years ago, now I've bought another one. Q E D!
Very effective16/08/2012 20:49:00
this relatively lightweight appliance has been in use every day since it arrived, it's very portable, easy to use with remote control and has proved to be very effective. We are very pleased we decided to buy it.
Does what is says on the tin13/08/2012 10:57:00
Bought to cool down my son's attic room. It works well as a fan and an air cooler and he says he's noticed a big difference
Cools the air beautifully08/08/2012 20:48:00
Does exactly what it says on the box, excellent value for money and a godsend in the humid weather we've had this summer. Would highly recommend it.
Q&AsBack to Top
So, if you used this 65W appliance for 1 hour, the calculation would be: (65 x 1) ÷1000 = 0.065kWh
To find out how much this will cost per hour, you will need to find out how much your energy supplier charges. But on average, this unit will cost you less than 1p per hour to run