Unlike most air conditioning units which are heavy, use a noisy compressor, are expensive and consume a lot of energy to run, this impressive new air cooler uses the latest natural evaporative cooling technology to provide a machine that’s high performance - impressive 400 m³ per hour air flow and up to 8degree temperature reduction - but also portable, quiet and energy efficient.
It uses up to 90% less energy than air conditioners and lowers air temperature by imitating the natural cooling action of the sea: drawing in warm air at the rear of the unit and passing it through a built-in water-saturated honeycomb cooling pad latent heat is removed before being blown out again.
Simply fill the 6litre water tank with cold tap water, add the free ice-packs and even ice cubes, sit back relax and enjoy.
As there is no compressor there is no hot air to pipe out of a window so it can be positioned wherever you want cold air – over a bed at night, in a lounge, office or dining room.
- Latest honeycomb cooling pad: retains water for increased temperature reduction
- Large 33cm (1ft 1in) diameter Turbo Fan provides 400m³ per hour air flow
- Dust filter helps remove pollen, smoke etc.
- 3 speed ‘fan’ mode (sleep/normal/natural)
- LED control panel
- Remote control
- Smooth-running castors
- 2-Year Warranty
- Measures: 90cm H x 22cm W x 26cm D
- Power: 110watts
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £2.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Q&AsBack to Top
So, if you used this 110W Air Cooler for 1 hour, the calculation would be: (110 x 1) ÷1000 = 0.11kWh
To find out how much this will cost per hour, you will need to find out how much your energy supplier charges. But on average, the air cooler will cost you approx. 1p per hour to run
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Lloytron Oscillating Electric Fireplaceonly £39.99
Lloytron Compact Upright Fan Heateronly £19.99
1ft 45W Tubular Heateronly £25.99
Neostar 1500W PTC Ceramic Oscillating Heateronly £39.99
Single ‘All Night’ Electric Blanketonly £24.99
2ft 80W Tubular Heateronly £29.99
Double ‘All Night’ Electric Blanketonly £34.99
3ft 135W Tubular Heateronly £35.99
Lloytron Economical Oscillating Halogen Heateronly £29.99
King-size ‘All Night’ Electric Blanketonly £39.99