Neostar CD Wizard 6-in-1 Music Recording System
Rating: 4.3/5read 12 reviews
- Transfer your entire music collection to CD
- Twin CD feature to play and record compact discs
- Built-in full range quality speakers
The new ‘CD Wizard’ is Neostar’s first ever 6-in-1 music centre and our simplest to use machine yet!
Simply place your record (33.3, 45 or 78rpm) onto the turntable, cassette into the tape player, CD into the CD tray (for copying CDs), or connect via the ‘Aux in’ socket any other external source (e.g. radio, reel-to-reel player, 8-track, MP3/iPod), insert a blank CD into the CD burner, hit the record button and let the Neostar CD Wizard do the rest.
You can even make your own compilations from different sound sources all onto a single CD, or transfer your recordings to a computer for safe keeping!
‘CD Wizard’ is supplied with a full remote control, a built-in amplifier with RIAA sound-improving equalizer, AM/FM stereo radio, twin full range speakers, blue backlit LED display, auto/manual track division, headphone jack for private listening, belt drive turntable with ceramic cartridge and piezoelectric pick-up, and USB connection for recording to computer (lead and ‘Audacity’ editing software supplied).
- Belt Drive Turntable - plays 33.3, 45 or 78rpm
- Cassette deck
- CD player/recorder
- Aux-In socket - for external connections (radio, reel-to-reel player, 8-track, MP3/iPod etc.)
- Remote control
- Built-in amplifier
- RIAA sound-improving equalizer
- AM/FM stereo radio
- Twin full range speakers
- Blue backlit LED display
- Auto/manual track division
- Headphone jack
- Ceramic cartridge
- Piezoelectric pick-up
- USB port for recording to computer
- USB lead (supplied)
- Audacity editing software (supplied)
- Dimensions: W17”x H9”x D 14 ½” ( 440 x 230 x 370mm).
- Weight: 7.2kg.
- Cabinet Construction: Wood.
- Turntable Transit Lock: Yes.
- Turntable Hinged Dustcover: Transparent plastic.
- Power Consumption: 30W.
- Power Requirements: AC220-240V 50Hz.
- Standard Accessories supplied: 45 rpm adaptor, Audacity CD Software, USB and AUX IN Cables, Balance Weight, Remote Control.
- Radio Section: Analogue Tuning with Digital Readout, AM frequency range 530kHz to 1600kHz, FM frequency range 87.5MHz to 108MHz, Pigtail FM antenna, built-in AM antenna bar, Stereo FM reception.
- Cassette: Slot-in type, 4 track, 2 channel stereo, 4.8 cm/sec tape speed, 0.4% (WRMS) wow and flutter, 125 to 6300 Hz frequency response.
- Turntable: Belt driven full sized 3-speed with auto tone reset, DC servo motor, less than 0.35% (WTD) wow and flutter, More than 50dB S/N ratio, stylus 402-M208-165.
- Audio/Acoustic: 2x built-in 2.5W full range speakers, 8 ohm impedance. RIAA Equalisation.
- CD Playback (CD1): Side draw compatible with CD, CD-R, CD-RW in CD-DA format, random, program, repeat 1, repeat all playback mode, 60 to 20,000 Hz =/- 4dB frequency response, 55dB (IEC-A) signal to noise ratio.
- CD Recorder (CD2): Draw type compatible with CD, CD-R, CD-RW in CD-DA format, 7 digits LCD for CD, random, program, repeat 1, repeat all playback mode, 32 programmable tracks for CD, CD recording from record player, AUX-IN, cassette and CD (CD copying), recording level control/indication, auto/manual track increment.
- Display / Indicator: Blue backlit LCD, Tuned/Stereo LED indicator, Play indicator, Random indicator, Repeat indicator, Program indicator.
- In/Out Terminals: 3.5mm AUX-IN jack, 3.5mm earphone jack, USB “B” receptacle jack.
- System Requirements for recording to computer: Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP or Vista; Mac: OS x 10.3.9 or later, USB 1.1 or higher.
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £2.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
Quality product29/08/2013 17:36:00
Excellent service and a quick pleasant transaction. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Good machine, but silver on silver is not a good idea for the buttons on the side!28/06/2013 11:12:00
Apart from the one criticism, the machine is good and easy to use.
Neostar CD Recorder26/06/2013 21:13:00
Brilliant piece of kit
Excellent piece of equipment14/06/2013 18:50:00
Very pleased with my purchase. It does everything we wanted. Can now put all our records and tapes on cd
Very pleased20/03/2013 15:39:00
It does what I bought it for, to transfer vinyl to CD, and I still choose to use it as a record or cassette player as it has all these features.
Exactly what I needed to transfer good cassette tapes to CD20/02/2013 10:28:00
I am very happy with my purchase
Very easy to use05/01/2013 17:58:00
Really enjoyed dusting off my old record collection and hearing some favourite old songs again. Haven't used the record function yet, but think I will enjoy transferring the music to cd.
Have only used it to transfer records so far but I am thrilled with it. The tracks are split automatically, so much easier than the last machine I had which was fiddley & had to be used via the computer. Well worth the money.
Product as described. Very pleased, thank you31/12/2012 19:06:00
I am really enjoying putting all my old records and tapes onto disc. haven't tried cds yet.
Very pleased with it. Does exactly what he wanted31/12/2012 14:47:00
I bought this for my husband for Christmas as he didn't want to use the computer for recording onto cd from his precious tapes and vinyl. He's a musician and these are precious reminders to him of gigs that he's taken part in over the last fifty years. I was a little concerned that the sound wouldn't be good enough, as there's no external speaker port, but in fact the sound quality is excellent - though it doesn't go extremely loud (a plus from my point of view!!). Altogether he's very pleased with it as it does exactly what he wanted.
So pleased I bought the 6-in-1, it is quite easy to use and all my records/tapes are now going to disc!04/09/2012 21:26:00
As I like to do compilation discs full tape deck controls would have been useful and to be able to change source from disc to tape whilst recording would also be useful but that is nit picking, to be able to copy all my tape and records without having to use a pc is wonderful.
Easy way to convert all those old cassettes and vinyl to CD's03/09/2012 13:19:00
Bought primarily to convert an old collection of cassettes and LP's to CD's and it's done exactly what I wanted it to do. The converted CD's sound really good through a better system so no complaints with the quality of the recording. I wouldn't want this as my only method of playing music, though. The radio is fine for FM but the sound quality is very ordinary and manual tuning is a bit old tech. Overall I'm pleased with the system and at the price it certainly works out cheaper to convert old tapes and records yourself rather than have them converted to CD's through a specialist.
Q&AsBack to Top
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Neostar 6-in-1 Music Master Player / Recorderonly £199.99
GPO Winchester 1950s Style Vintage AM/FM Radioonly £69.99
Steepletone Portable 3-Band Brighton Retro Radioonly £29.99
Neostar 'Tape-2-USB' Cassette & Radio Recorderonly £39.99
Internet TV & Radio USB Stickonly £19.99
Neostar Audio-2-Digital Universal Converteronly £39.99