Neostar ‘Road-Watch’ High Definition Driving Recorder
Rating: 4.2/5read 2 reviews
- Your personal driving ‘witness’ – protects your no claims bonus
- Records your driving in amazing HD clarity – day or night
- Powered by lithium ion rechargeable battery or 12v cigar socket
In just seconds, fit the Road-Watch to your windscreen/dash with the powerful suction cup, and as soon as you turn on your engine Road-Watch starts filming the road ahead of you in up to 10 min recorded loops (individual 10 minute segments are stored to SD card - once the card is full it will start to record over older recordings) – all in crystal clear high definition clarity.
Additionally, thanks to a clever built-in motion detector, it will start recording once motion is detected and stop recording once motion ceases to conserve power and recording memory.
If you were to have an accident, you simply stop recording and you have your footage!
Power is provided by long life lithium ion rechargeable battery (full charge gives 3 hrs recording) or by 12v cigar socket (lead supplied).
Time and date are added to your recordings and the built-in 2.5” LCD screen allows you to replay your journey on the spot. Sound is recorded too, and there’s even a stills camera option for recording high definition images at the touch of a button.
Recordings are stored on standard SD memory cards (found in many digital cameras) and can be purchased with the Road-Watch: 4GB SD card (1hr looped recording) or an 8GB SD card (2 hrs recording).
Driving at night?
Road-Watch also records at night-time on street-lit roads – so you’re protected on the road day or night.
It’s also perfect for memorable, nostalgic purposes too – recording a scenic route or driving holiday to show later to friends and family when connected to your TV (A/V lead supplied).
- 2.5” LCD screen
- Powered by a long life lithium ion rechargeable battery or 12v cigar socket (lead supplied)
- Built-in microphone & speaker
- HD recording quality (up to 720p)
- Motion Detection Technology
- Records individual 10 minute audio/visual segments
- Recordings stored onto an SD Card
- High quality auto-on infra-red night vision for night-time driving
- Easily Accessible - replay your journey on the spot
- Stills camera option - records high definition images
- Optional on-screen time and date display
- USB/12v car charging cables (supplied)
- TV-out lead for audiovisual playback
- Comprehensive user manual included
- Battery Life: 3hrs recording when fully charged
- Memory: 1GB holds 15mins of footage (4GB SD card stores up to 1hr / 8GB stores up to 2hrs)
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £2.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
ReviewsBack to Top
very good27/04/2013 14:33:00
had problem with memory card called mysmartbuy and it was sorted exellent service
In car camera with night vision.07/11/2012 01:13:00
Although a nice size this camera has alot of downside to it. no motion detector, or auto night vision as stated in manual, the picture is in no way 720 HD as it states it is. Pity really as this is the 2nd camera i have tried that is supposed to be good, got 1st one from another manufacturer early this year, also other things stated in the manual were not on the camera Menu, very fiddly buttons, too close, plus others. Until these things are updated and clarified, i won't be purchasing another one, i returned mine. Hope this all gets printed as only fair and maybe Mysmartbuy can correct all this and talk to the manufacturers. Shame.
Appears to work very well22/10/2012 20:46:00
Working well, and I will get around to setting date/time etc.
Road Watch Driving Recorder22/10/2012 19:50:00
very good service from mysmartbuy.com