Measuring just 3” (7.7cm) deep, this super-slim contemporary design convector heater is a modern alternative to traditional style panel heaters, combining stunning looks with state-of-the-art LCD touch screen design.
With two variable heat settings (1000W/2000W), the electronic thermostat can be adjusted by remote control or touch screen from 15-35°C providing superior comfort and cost effective operation.
This easy clean heater comes with a set of smooth running casters for easy transfer around the home or wall mounting brackets so it’s your choice where and how you use it.
Made with toughened glass panels and matching steel surrounds the powerful heater is available in piano black and will look perfect either free standing or mounted in a bedroom, dining room, kitchen, lounge, or office setting.
- Remote control
- Touch screen panel
- 24 hour timer
- High quality aluminium heating element
- On/off switch on side panel
- Voltage: 220-240, 50Hz
- Measures: 45.7cm H x 75cm W x 7.7cm D
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - FREE if order over £50 or £2.99 if order under £50
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 30 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 01794 525 320
Q&AsBack to Top
So, if you used the 1000W heater setting for 1 hour, the calculation would be: (1000 x 1) ÷1000 = 1kWh. When using the 2kW setting it will be double (2kWh)
To find out how much this will cost per hour, you will need to find out how much your energy supplier charges. But on average, the heater will cost you approx. 10p to 12.5p per hour to run (or 20p to 25p when using 2kW power)