Summit Pro-Quality 14MP Portable 35mm Slide/Neg-to-SD Copier
Rating: 4.5/5read 1 review
- Copies your slides and negatives directly to SD memory card – no computer needed
- Saves images to PC, MAC and even iPad
- FREE 2GB SD Card - enough to store up to 900 images!
The new Slide/Neg-to-SD copier from Summit features a 14 MegaPixel CMOS sensor to create professional quality digital photographs of your original images.
It’s powered using a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery making it the fastest, easiest way to transfer your 35mm film negatives and slides to digital – no computer, mains power cable, or professional conversion needed!
Simply load your slides/negatives into the supplied trays, preview image on the 2.4” colour screen and press save to convert your old slide/negative into a high resolution 14MP digital image. Once saved to SD card you can playback images on a digital photo frame, television, mobile phone, PC, or take them to be printed!
You can even copy and save directly to your Apple MAC or iPad (1 and 2).
- High resolution 14 MegaPixel CMOS sensor produces pro-quality copies of your colour and black and white slides and negatives.
- Automatically adjusts focus, exposure, and colour balance so you don’t have to be a photo or computer whiz to achieve great results.
- Takes just 2-3 seconds to copy each image.
- Edit images with the included Arcsoft Media Impression software (‘flip’, ‘mirror’, and ‘rotate’) for correcting backwards and inverted scans.
- USB lead (supplied) - drag files to a PC/MAC for storage plus recharge the battery and power the main unit
- FREE Arcsoft Media Impression editing software
- Measures: 14cm x 10.6cm x 10.6cm (5 ½” x 4 ¼” x 4 ¼”)
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - FREE if order over £50 or £2.99 if order under £50
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 30 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 01794 525 320
ReviewsBack to Top
Well-balanced, works very effectively.03/04/2013 13:55:00
A lot of thought has obviously been put into the design of this tool -- its weight can actually be used to facilitate the cutting of high-up branches. A great money-saver which no longer puts ordinary (and elderly ones too) gardeners at the mercy of money-grabbing "tree surgeons"! HikerBiker
Q&AsBack to Top
Customers Also LikedBack to Top