Made for the hallway, landing, stairs, bedroom or any mains electric socket where you would appreciate a nightlight and instant access to a torch – even during a power cut.
This ingeniously practical and safe device really is three useful lights in one:
- Passive infrared (PIR) night light with light sensor: switches on for 20 seconds during hours of low level lighting when activated by movement
- Emergency power cut light: automatically switches on during a power cut
- Rechargeable and removable torch: no batteries or bulbs to replace and instantly, always available
Super bright LED bulbs will virtually never need replacing and cost less than £1 a year to run as a night light.
Ideal when used in pairs at the top and bottom of stairs, when motion activated they cast a warm glow to show you your way.
If there is a power cut it will automatically switch and stay on.
- Light sensor – so PIR will only activate in low level lighting
- Nightlight can switched on for permanent night time lighting
- 6 super bright LEDs when used as a torch
- 14 super bright LEDs when used as a nightlight
- Works for up to 8 hours away from mains power
- Standard Delivery (approx. 7 working days) - £3.99
- Express Delivery (approx. 3 working days) - £4.99
- Next Working Day Delivery (orders must be placed by 2pm Monday to Friday) - £6.99
- We deliver to mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Every product is covered by our 14-day money back guarantee
- Every product is guaranteed for at least 12 months. If your item develops a fault within the guarantee period, we will either refund (only if within 14 days) or replace free of charge
- If you wish to return an item to us for whatever reason, please call us on 020 3617 7400
Q&AsBack to Top
Customers Also LikedBack to Top
Sorry this product is currently unavailable